Thursday, January 10, 2013

Apocalyptic Dream

This dream happened after watching 14 straight hours of the walking dead. A zombie apocalypse. During the whole dream, I saw one thing, and that was one of the characters. Karl. From the second to the third season, I noticed a big change in Karl. I had a realization during the dream, and that was that there is nothing left in the world. Like completely nothing, not even hope at all. My realization is we are all going to die.

I kind of saw the world a bit different. More like how it is from the movie, the road. Imagine living in a world where there is nothing. Like completely nothing. Nothing. There is NO food. No animals, no plants, no canned food, not even cat food. Your options are starve, or eat whoever you can find. That kind of world leads to out dehumanisation. We aren't people anymore. There's no hope of ever rebuilding.

How I just saw Karl in the dream, I guess kind of represented humanity as a whole. We loose our humanity, then we have nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Please subscribe to this blog.