Saturday, July 21, 2012

My Dream

I just had a dream, very vivid, and it relates to the Colorado shooting in Aurora while people were trying to watch Batman. So this is what happened in my dream. My Brother and one of his friends went to see the move. It was late at night, and when we were in the theater, people kept on coming in the auditorium and leaving in big packs. I guess some people were scared because what did happen in Colorado. So we stayed there a bit longer than most people, but then this 450 pound African American man came in the theater and went to the very front. He was acting suspicious so this is where most people got up and left. My and my brother and his friend included, but we went to the back to take the elevator. M brother and his friend made it in the elevator, but I messed it. The man came to the back where the elevator was, and ripped the door off. He was now in the public area for the movie theaters. This is where all the people are, and they knew as soon as they saw him that it was time to run, so that is what most people did. So did I. I was running to the front when I saw my brother talking to a cop, then running into the direction of the man. I didn't want the man to rip the head off my brother, so I went after him. While doing so, I saw a tiny cop on the back of the man. This was instinc that I jumped on the cops back, and got his gun. He wasn't using it, because he was trying to fist fight a 450 pound man, and he was no less than 120 pounds. The man pulled off the cop and started choking him. This is where I put the gun to the mans head, and pull the trigger. He was lying on the ground with his eyes open. I pulled the trigger again, and again feeling nothing of doing it. I was killing a man, and in my mind, it was the only right thing to do. Another cop from behind me saw me do it.
"Put the gun down." Said the cop.

I said nothing, and took the magazine out of the gun, cocked it to get the last bullet out of the chamber, and placed it on the ground. Then I got on my knees, and put my hands in the air. The cop arrested me.
Then the story skips to me in the interrogation room, talking to one cop. He asked me,
"Why did you do it". 
I replied, "It was the right thing to do."
I sait it as clear as I could, without hesitation, because I truly believed it was the right thing to do. I felt no wrong talking the life of the man who would talk the lives of many others.

That is where the dream ends.

Weird dream. But I couldn't kill anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Please subscribe to this blog.