Thursday, October 25, 2012

Will I Be Getting Windows 8?

I recently wrote another blog post here explaining why someone would want to get Windows 8 now, or why they would want to wait. In this article, I'll explain why I will not be getting Windows 8 right away.

I think there needs to be more time for computer companies to innovate, and adapt to the changes that Microsoft has made. Right now, I can really sense some innovation from Dell with their XPS 12 UltraBook. But I feel that other companies need to innovate too. Along the line, I think they need some time to create something really special, that will soon become the new standard.

I am also waiting for the Windows 8 Surface tablet. Not the RT version but the Windows 8. In a blog on Tech Brothers I will later explain the difference between them, and why some might want Windows RT or Windows 8 Tablets. But yes, I am waiting to the Windows 8 tablets. Which I know are going to cost more, but this way, I get to see how the market is going to do with Windows 8, and if it is good, I'll basically be going all in for a high end Windows 8 Surface tablet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Please subscribe to this blog.