Sunday, October 28, 2012

Another Best Buy Experience

After yesterday at the Microsoft store, I wanted to get more experience with the Surface tablet. So I thought that I would go to best buy to see if they had them, so I can check it out. Turns out that when I got there, there were no Surface tablets. They only had computers. By they I mean just the desktop and laptop computers, most of which were Windows 8 computers.

Upon them not having the Surface, I just decided to play around with the Windows 8 computers, seeing if there is anything new I can experience with the computers. Turns out that there is not much that you can do with a computer at best buy. They do not have store accounts logged in the computer, so there is nothing you can really do with the computers. Without being logged in the computer, you can't do much of the things that Microsoft offers, like Skydrive, the games, Xbox, ect. All you can really do on the computer is play on Internet Explorer. We all experience that, so there is nothing really standing out to be to you.

While I was playing on one of the computers, the woman next to me was actually getting mad at one of the employees at Best Buy, because he was being foolish, not giving straight answers, and not even answering some of the questions that a customer was asking. I wanted to stay there, because I can feel her pain of dealing with people at Best Buy. At one point the employee said, "Sorry, I have ADHD, I take Medication for it."
Not to sound careless. But if I was in the woman's position but, I don't care.

The employee is there to sell computers to people, not to explain himself to customers. Employees are to act serious, be professional. This guy, was not. I have seen many people work for Best Buy like this. I applied for Best Buy just twice a few days ago, but was rejected because I haven't had a job before. They say you need experience with customers, and sales, but I think they need to reconsider their terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Please subscribe to this blog.