Sunday, November 4, 2012

Starting Android Development

Today, I decided to head over to thenewboston.org for some Android development tutorials. I want to start getting into app development, without spending loads of money on school and new computers and software. This is like a gateway to me learning, to make sure I will really enjoy this. If I do, I know where I will be going next year. A college for app development. I believe apps are the future. App meaning mobile devices like tablets and smartphones. Apps are getting more and more powerful now, and I won't be surprised if someday apps will be high end video editors used my Hollywood video editors.

I am starting with Android development because I believe this is a great place to start. Android is a great and open platform to develop with, because it is so big in apps, and has a wide variety of users. I know it will be a challenge for me, but I like challenges. I love learning. It gives me something to do, because without it, I'm always bored.

I am looking forward to developing for Windows. As some people may know, Microsoft is looking for developers to develop apps for their platform  and they are very welcoming to them. Not like Android isn't, but Microsoft has some great software for developing with them, and this is some of the software I am already learning in school; Visual studio. I do plan on taking classes on visual studio in college, possibly to get as much as I can out of it. Note I will be taking some programming languages too in college, to try to get a degree in computer science.

2 comments:

  1. apps are the future and is getting huge day by day.and in comming years it will expand . so to start your career with it is a great decision

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I do believe that someday Apps will surpass software. They are becoming more and more powerful, and the mobile market is getting bigger and bigger.

      Delete

Thanks for your comment. Please subscribe to this blog.