Monday, December 16, 2013

I'm starting to write a book.

I have shared with the Android community, a Community that I am a fan of and visit often that I feel that I wanted to start a book. Well, it's on my bucket list, and here is my chance to do something. I have the intention to do this so here is my go at it. View the original post here:
http://androidforums.com/literature/807243-im-going-start-book.html#post6332546

Constraints:
Book Start Date: December 15; Book End Date: January 15. (31 Days)
50,000 words or 1,613 words a day.
Edit this post at the end of every day to share how far I've come.
Record a video of less than 60 seconds and edit that into the final video which will be posted on my YouTube homepage.
For this, I will create a new post here on my personal blog updating how far I have come. Then on the final day I will share a video on my Youtube (Here too) of all the days that I recorded giving the update. Well here it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Please subscribe to this blog.