Friday, December 6, 2013

Why don't i write more on this blog?

Why don't I write here on this blog? I guess I got tired of writing here? I dont know. I think its silly with the old content that I wrote reading it now. So funny. Like the older when I'm 18 post. Ya, nothing changed. Haha. I'm still the same.
I love my android tablet post. Those were the best. My first android tablet, I was so excited. Now I have 3 tablets and a laptop and 2 desktop computers. So many computers and I guess I'm becoming a collector of these computers. Might as well start up my own brotherhood of steel club. Collect all this technology and maybe someday I can have my own museum. The nexus 7 tablet I'm writing this off of is acting weird. Sensor is broken and tablet can't be in the right position.

Anyway I'm tired going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Please subscribe to this blog.